From Pre-intermediate to Upper-intermediate.
Take this English for IELTS course with the world’s English experts and you will:
- be taught by a highly qualified and experienced specialist IELTS teacher
- develop all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- improve your ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations
- learn through a variety of teaching techniques including pair and group work as well as class projects
- become familiar with the format and requirements of all four parts of the IELTS test
- receive training in essential test-taking strategies and techniques
- practise on real IELTS test questions
- work towards realising your full potential in the IELTS test
- have a one-to-one meeting with your teacher at the end of each semester to discuss your progress and areas for development, and also receive a British Council certificate.