Children learning with the world's English language experts will:
- be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers of children, who will give them individual attention and to inspire and motivate them
- learn the English they need to support their regular school studies
- learn through the use of songs, rhymes, stories, games, videos, tablets, apps and the internet
- develop the ability, confidence and language skills to communicate in English when dealing with familiar topics and themes
- take part in group-based activities and class projects specially designed for the way children learn
- have lessons that are different from but support their regular school studies.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child. We will invite you to parents' meetings each term.