We are currently experiencing intermittent technical issues with our booking portal. Please click here to book a phone consultation with us directly. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
To help us find the right course for your child, you need to book a consultation with us.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free of charge.
- Please note you do not need to do a level check if your child is 7-11 years old
STEP 2 - ATTEND YOUR CONSULTATION
- The consultation can be taken over phone.
- During your consultation, one of our expert advisors will discuss your course options with you.
- The consultation will take up to 20 minutes.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, we will email you an invoice and then you can pay for your child's course.