The British Council in collaboration with Jobsbd is going to host a monthly series of career counselling session 'Inspire Young' for job seekers. The platform has been created as the young mind needs guidance on their careers and especially on academic and industry related matters.
This session will further guide the young mind with information on academic and industry affairs and solutions to reach their career goal through Inspire Young!
- small group activities
- open Q&A session.
Opportunities for the participants
- Jobsbd.com will bring three or four companies where participants can submit their CVs (Hard copies) to apply for the jobs.
- Participants can instantly apply jobs available in Jobsbd portal.
- Session resource speakers will stay in the workshop venue at least half an hour more to advise on CV if any participant wishes to get CV advice.
- The event will be telecasted live at an online TV channel called Campustv.ac where the minimum visitor is 100K.
- Every participant will receive a soft copy of certificate through their email.
There will be a guest speaker in the session who will share his/her experience and knowledge on Secrets of Boosting Career.