IELTS Coach is delivered face-to-face by our teaching experts who know the IELTS test inside out and can guide you extensively. Your teacher will coach you in applying strategies and techniques which are sure to maximise your IELTS score
It is a 100% flexible course so you can choose your lesson, time, and teacher and never miss a class!
Take this IELTS Coach course with the world’s English experts and you will:
- be taught by a highly qualified and experienced specialist IELTS teacher
- develop all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- improve your ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations
- learn through a variety of teaching techniques including pair and group work as well as class projects
- become familiar with the format and requirements of all four parts of the IELTS test
- receive training in essential test-taking strategies, techniques, tips and tricks
- practise on all real IELTS test questions
- work towards realising your full potential in the IELTS test and get your desired band score
- have a one-to-one meeting with your teacher to discuss your progress and areas for development, and also receive a British Council certificate.
Course Overview and Price
With packages available from BDT 553 per hour, it’s time to invest in yourself.
IELTS Coach offers packages of 24, 36 and 48 credits to suit your lifestyle and budget – and the more you buy, the better the savings. Each 90-minute lesson costs one credit.
Package 1 – BDT 27,600
24 credits valid for 16 weeks ( BDT 767 per hour)
Package 2 – BDT 35,200
36 credits valid for 24 weeks ( BDT 652 per hour)
Package 3 – BDT 39,800
48 credits valid for 32 weeks ( BDT 553 per hour)
All prices are in BDT
Learning Outcomes :
IELTS Coach helps you to pace your IELTS preparation and be in control of your learning. Designed for students who may not have much time but still need effective preparation or for those who want to prepare extensively.
What you will get:
- IELTS consultation session with an IELTS expert to better understand where you are and how to get to where you need to be
- develop an awareness of the most useful techniques for answering questions in the IELTS test and learn how to maximise your band score
- practise listening, speaking, reading, and writing in class
- get free access to our well-resourced Information Centre and a wide range of up-to-date self-study materials to help you prepare for the test
- ascertain level of readiness for the IELTS exam through practice materials
- receive feedback on writing tasks to improve your writing by getting expert feedback
- gain increased confidence before taking the general and academic module of the IELTS test.