Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a Free consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a phone or face-to-face consultation, whichever is convenient for you, with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation is free and takes place via phone or at our Fuller Road Teaching Centre.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have chosen the time and date of your consultation, you can take a short online level check to ascertain your level of English.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation to help you choose the right course.
Step 3 - Attend your phone or face-to-face consultation
- You don't need to refer or bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
- During your consultation, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course that best suits your need.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes only.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- After your payment has been processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email id.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language Teaching Centre to reach a customer service representative at + 88 09666 773377.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.