Children learning with the world's English language experts will:
- be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers of children, who will inspire and motivate them
- learn through songs, rhymes, stories, games, videos, tablets, apps and the internet
- develop the ability, confidence , and language skills to communicate in English when dealing with familiar topics and themes
- take part in group-based activities and class projects specially designed for the way children learn
- have lessons that are different from but support their regular school studies
- engage in developing 21st century skills, cultural relations and British Council values
Our commitment to academic excellence is at the core of our course structure. We provide :
- An academic year with three terms for year-long learning
- Regular communication with our teachers about their child’s progress
- A calendar of events and activities for children and their parents when they are with us to enjoy the full British Council experience.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child.Each term we will invite you to join your child's class and to find out more about our approach in our parent workshops.
With this course, your child will :
- build confidence by speaking in English about familiar topics such as their surroundings, from their home to their neighbourhood
- express themselves through exciting activities and group projects – exploring subjects like the natural world, from under the sea to outer space
- develop important life skills, which prepare them for their future beyond the classroo