Teens learning with the world's English language experts will:
- be taught by expert teachers of teenagers, who will inspire and motivate them to achieve their English language goals
- enjoy fun and interactive lessons that use modern, engaging group-based activities specially designed for the way teenagers learn
- have lessons that are different from, but support regular school studies
- receive the individual attention they need
- make new friends, building their confidence to communicate thoughts and opinions by using real English confidently and fluently
- learn in a class with other students of the same age and level so they can make the maximum progress.
Our commitment to academic excellence is at the core of our course structure. We provide :
- An academic year with three terms for year-long learning
- Regular communication with our teachers about their child’s progress
- A calendar of events and activities for children and their parents when they are with us to enjoy the full British Council experience.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child.Each term we will invite you to join your child's class and to find out more about our approach in our parent workshops