Have your staff attend this Making Meetings Work workshop with the world’s English experts and they will:
- learn how to prepare for a productive meeting, and how to take notes effectively
- learn techniques for expressing themselves clearly and effectively to the meeting audience
- find out how the roles of the chairperson and of other meeting participants are crucial to a successful outcome
- practise in a meeting role-play and receive feedback from their trainer and peers
- gain an understanding of their colleagues' communication styles and how they can lead to more productive meetings.