We all miss our childhood, especially moments spent with our friends playing different games both indoor and outdoor. However, in todays’ context, it has become difficult to offer our children a safe environment to engage themselves in various indoor and outdoor games.
Studies indicate that, board games help to develop important social skills, such as verbal communication, sharing, taking turns, and enjoying interaction with others. Board games can also increase the ability to focus, and lengthen your child's attention span by encouraging the completion of an exciting, enjoyable game.Furthermore, playing with group of peers further enhance the mental health growth of an individual.
With this view in mind, the British Council Cultural Centre is glad to offer a new programme for you and your child named GAME TIME. We are bringing the most popular games like Lego, Scrabbles and Ludo for you. We are cordially inviting all our Library Members to come and enjoy these challanging games.
Dates: 06, 13 and 20 August 2018
Time: 02.00 PM– 5.00 PM
Participants: Maximum of 4 players in each game
- Walkin regstration will be open at the spot.
- Select your preferred games.
- At least two players are needed to start a board game.
- In case of inadequate players, you have to wait.
- Only our library's valued mambers can participate.
- Lego (Age: 10 and below)
- Ludo (Age: All)
- Scrabble (Age: 11 and above)
- Active Floor (All Young Learners Members)