The British Council in collaboration with Jobsbd is going to host a monthly series of career counselling session 'Inspire Young' for job seekers. The platform has been created as the young mind needs guidance on their careers and especially on academic and industry related matters.
This session will further guide the young mind with information on academic and industry affairs and solutions to reach their career goal through Inspire Young.
Chief Guest: Mr. Mohammad Nuruzzaman, CEO, Daffodil Family
- small group activities
- open Q&A session.
- Mr. Mohammad Shibli Shahriar, Head, Department of Entrepreneurship, Daffodil International University
- Mr. Md. Sajib Mia, Digital Marketing Specialist
- Mr. Md. Omar Faruk, Freelancer at Upwork
- Mr. Md. Sohag Mia, Coordinator, DIU, Founder, Employability360'- The Tech Doctor
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Jobsbd.com will bring three or four companies where participants can submit their CVs (Hard copies) to apply for the jobs
- participants can instantly apply jobs available in Jobsbd portal
- session resource speakers will stay in the workshop venue at least half an hour more to advise CV if any participant wishes to get CV advice
- the event will be telecasted live at an online TV channel called Campustv.ac where the minimum visitor is 100K
- every participant will receive a soft copy of certificate through their email
There will be a guest speaker in the session who will share his/her experience and knowledge on boosting careers.
Interested participants must pay BDT 200 through Bkash and text us the Bkash transaction number to 01991195544 to confirm their participation.
The Bkash number is 01991195544. It is a merchant number
You can pay at Jobsbd.com’s Head Office at
House number 11,
Road number 14,
Once we receive your payment, you will get a booking confirmation e-mail.
1. British Council &Jobabd Recognized Certificate