The British Council, in collaboration with ACCA Bangladesh is going to host Leader’s Voice. It is an interactive session for the young professionals with Mohsena Khanom Munna.
Mohsena Khanom Munna is member of ACCA Bangladesh. She is working in BDCOM Online Ltd as Business Analyst. She is an Income Tax Practitioner of NBR and a Freelance Consultant. She is a professional Trainer of VAT, Tax, Business Communication & Accounting Software and lecturer at different ACCA tuition providers.
Mohsena has represented Bangladesh in 19th World Festival of Youth & Students 2017 held in Russia on behalf of all Professional Accountants of Bangladesh. Besides these, she participated in many national & international Conferences & Training events in different countries.
The interactive session will -
- focus on capacity building of the participants to identify their own leadership strengths and areas to improve
- enable the participants to apply the leadership practices to the current business challenge
- build a shared networking platform with present and future leaders
- introduce global leaders and social change makers in terms of equality and inclusion with a special focus on UK-Bangladesh comparative perspective
- encourage to achieve professional qualities through reading, higher studies, language proficiency