RBdigital eBooks and audiobooks is the UK’s leading audiobook, digital services, and large print publisher. You can find thousands of books to listen to, from fiction to plays, non-fiction, and self-development. It has something for everyone from children to grownups.
First-time users need to register using library card number and personal details. Recurring members just need to sign in to use the services
Can I download the audiobooks?
Yes, you will need to have OneClickDigital Media Manager to listen to audiobooks.
- Search for RB Digital in your App Store or Play Store and download it.
- Open the application; it will ask for your country name
- Select India from the list and click 'Next'
- You will be asked to enter either of the following: a username, email or library card number.
- Enter your library card number and click 'Next'
- You will need to enter the password you created for One Click Digital on the website. Then click 'Next'
- If you already have titles downloaded in your One Click Digital account, you can download these now to your device. To find materials to download to your device, click 'Search.'
- When you have checked-out your eAudio, click My Titles to see your checked-out items.
Once you have these applications, you can download up to three eAudio for up to three weeks. You can also read and listen online.