We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
You can register for some of these examinations directly at the British Council, while for the others you need to register directly with the institutions in the UK. We will then arrange your examinations in Bangladesh.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Bangladesh. We work with:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Please contact us if you wish to sit another professional qualification exam not listed here.
How do I register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them. You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
- Contact us to discuss the arrangements for sitting your exam.
How do I pay?
You need to pay all fees directly to the exam board Except the fees for Computer Based ACCA Exams.
Please see below the schedule of available dates and fees per Computer Based ACCA Exams with the registration process