Sometimes an employer or a university may request verification of your results certificate before offering a job or place. The British Council can verify your IGCSE, International GCSE, O Level and A- and AS-level certificates if required. We aim to verify results in the shortest possible time frame, though this varies depending on your request and location.

What do I do if I've lost my certificate?

If you have lost your certificate we can issue you a Certifying Statement of Results (CSoR).

A Certifying Statement of Results is, to all intents and purposes, a certificate. It is printed on the same certificate paper as an original certificate (which includes the hologram that proves the document’s authenticity) and, just like with your original certificate, all of your subjects and grades you achieved for a particular qualification are listed on it.

To find out more about these post-exam services, please contact us via email or at +88 09666 773377 (Saturday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).