Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. It will give you the best possible preparation for your IELTS test. With Road to IELTS you get:
- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date
How will Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress
- Access to the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes
- Hints and tips to help improve your test performance
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you develop confidence before your test
You can try our Roads to IELTS resources with 10 hours of free study right now.
Exclusive offer: Get the full version of Road to IELTS
Enjoy access to the full version of Road to IELTS inclusive of up to 120 hours of preparatory and interactive materials by registering to sit for IELTS with the British Council. This offer includes a free silver membership to our world-class library housing a collection of IELTS preparation books and CDs, and a subscription to the full version of Road to IELTS for three months.
Follow these steps to receive the offer:
- Register for IELTS with the British Council
- Pay the registration fee
- Register for library membership with your IELTS reference number to receive the library borrower number
- Forward your payment confirmation email along with borrower number to email@example.com
- Receive details to access Road to IELTS by email
Plan for your registration early to take full advantage of Road to IELTS.