When you take the IELTS test at an official British Council test centre you get the extra benefits and help you need to do your best
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be able to focus on achieving your best result.
So when you book with the British Council, we ensure the booking process is as easy as possible. We also give you the extra support you need to do your best, like free IELTS mock tests and free material for listening, writing, speaking and reading practice for IELTS.
You get access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council
- Free access to 'IELTS Ready Premium', this service includes 40 practise IELTS mock tests, model answers, feedback from IELTS experts and more to help you get your best score.
- Free access to WORDREADY: This is an online resource delivering personalised vocabulary learning to help you prepare for the test.
- Free practice tests: Access free IELTS mock tests and practice exercises online at takeielts.org/prepare or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
- More choice: Take the test on paper or computer
- Convenient dates and locations: We have seven test locations in Bangladesh.
- Carefully selected venues: All 850 official British Council test centres are conveniently located, with modern facilities.
- Professional and friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.
- Five Test Report Forms free: Get five additional copies of your Test Report Form (or TRF) sent free directly to institutions you choose.